iamshani

An educational place

ths Wajid

nice information submitted by u :yikes:

In Love

:wub: :wub: :wub:

" S I D D "

Ahtajaj.............>>>

Munnibahi app nay mera Avator/ Icon copy kiya hai jub kay yeh main nay buhat mushkil say Find out kiya tha.. aur is ko main nay appnay link say active kerwaya tha, magar baad main Asim/ Waqar nay Coolyar per rakh diya kyun kay kuch problems aa rahi thee,..

Lehaza.. meri Request hai kay app is ko foran change karain... ( Yeh icon kay rights meray pass reserved hai,..) So Please..

Looking forward to your Responce and Action..

sorry babarleo...

i did not know that its from you. i just took it from the "avatar treasure" B) , well , if its urs then u must write over babbar thats its copyright protected or make a topic "Babarleo is copyright protected , so plz take it"

munni bhai with no avator. shhho sad. munnibhai r u a leo?

wajid thnx for telling a fact related to physics.

munnibhai with out avatar looks like internet without COOLYAR

In Love

" S I D D "

wel..

my pleasure..:)

khair..do anybudy knows abt GUT ???

GUT :o ?

In Love

" S I D D "

Thanks Munnibahi,.... For Showing Great Action,.

hi guys i think u gota nice topic and really i enjoying reading ur replys. ok but u knw i think it would be nice of u if help other people in our community to find a success path as u got that way. mashallah it seems all u guy clever. u knw for me i was a good student always getting a high score and that wht help me to get the admission in medical college but the problem after :( i become i student there i lose a lots of my ability i dnt knw i used to study hard and too much spending long time in studying without have a bad feeling like boring sad....bt when i become a medical student i changed i alot u knw wht the problem i m trying to be wht i was where i had a lot of success and perfect work i want to knw how !!!! well pls yaar if u can help me pls do. i need ur help show me the success way a good way to study the perfect methods wht should i do so pls help me and i m really thankful for u all for this a nice topic again thank u.

urs,

kajol:hi:

look in a dictionary.

munnibhai with no avatar is possible. but internet without coolyar is not possible!

BOL :D

never askme welcome aboard. but u know what i cant help. becoz the same problem is with me. and its not an unusual thing. its too common. dont worry. if u cant concentrate on ur studies at the moment u r trying to, then give urself a break. have fun for a while and then return. in that way u may get it

best of luck

hi..fati really this shows how nice girl u r thanks for ur reply. u knw everyone in this world like to be a perfect in his field or any work he do and i think this is the problem i want to keep getting a high score and i m trying to but wht to do !!! anyway let wait maybe someone here will help us by giving a right solution for me and u and all ppl who suffering of losing the concentration in their study.

see u

again thank u very much:rolleyes:

kajol

Salamz..

wel..SHANI here..how can i tell u ppl tht i m so glad today..:)...by the grace of Almighty..i succeeded..n passed the entry test..:)

wel...welcum munni n kajol as new members..indeed..this topic is for the users like u..for the users like me..n for all of us..to help n assist each other in a true way..so no gossips plz...!

..kajol in which medical college n yr. u r ?..n wat was ur %age in inter ?..see..my sis is also in med. college n therefore i know a lot abt there'z environment..u need to be perfect by ur own..even mingling with evry type of students in the college..u know in rome u have to be a roman..but dont forget ur entire target..itz jus a pre advice..more wud be discussed after ur info posts..

cuming back to the topic..

do anyone knows abt GUT ?

fati u must have know abt it...itz related to phy.... grand unificationa theory..

looking for info abt it..

C ya

Allah hafiz

:D

well kajol i was also in the same prob. but now i understand how to study well for this wht i found is u must start ur study before 4 months of ur exams and as u said u r a medical student so u must give atleast 12 to 14 hrs to ur study in starting u may have problem but than u will b habitual for this in starting u may give less time but with a passage of time u may increase upto 14 hrs. Now when u study just leave ur mind from any tension and than start to study now concentrate on ur subject and after an hour just close the books and leave ur mind for 10 min u may listen music or watch ur favourite TV channel and after 10 min u start ur study again.

remember if it works than plz remember me in ur prayers :rolleyes:

In Love

S I D D

thanks sidd for ur advice ....

and the answer for shani q: well shani first u must to know i m nt pakistani i m from kuwait so i m student in faculty in medicine in kuwait university in DR ( diagnostic radiology ) department and abt my grade when i was in high school it was 93.7% .wht more u want to knw abt me u can ask whatever u want to.

thanks

:)

well kajol u r welcome.

hey shani. congrats a lot . u did it. many many cakes for u.

and i dont know gut related to physics. i know gut related to bio. and kajol can explain whats a gut. well no need. lol.

and grand unification thory. i havent read about it.

kajol u'll soon improve ur grades. try to concentrate and dont worry. b happy.

BOL

App Loog tu Perhakooooo Niklay,

Well i want to say about helping others specialy when they ask something.. is also benifitial to those who teach some one becuse he easly calculate/ measre how much deep in water he/ she is. As well as when he teach memory was recalled.. and that the said topic will revised..

Salamz..

thx to all of u for making this topic nice..n esp to fato for wishing me...

wel..kajol...now itz clear on me...u sed tht u r facing problems in studies regarding ur concentration...??..see..first of all..as a med. student..one shud never be so much involved in wordly affairs as long as he/she is in the process of academic learning....u know tht how divine profession it is...! so keep a bit away from being involved so much in the foolish activities..it does never mean tht u cut up from world or don't entertain urself..but jus to relax urself..n to keep a deeper eye in ur studies..n,,itz a nice advice tht sum students need a lil. bit mind relax after few hrs of studies ..so dont saturate so much ur mind tht u keep forgetting the previous things..n always think tht u can make a difference to a step AHEAD..!

much enuf for now..:)

besides if u or anyone got these types of prob. u can share here n wud inshallah find the better solution from ur genius friends..:)

abt GUT...itz Grand Unification theory for which dr. abdus Salam got the noble prize in physics...itz abt the unification of some sort of waves to a point..i have heard tht it also has a religious side too....i wud be waiting for more info abt it from u ppl..n fati we wud also discuss gut of bio later..!

C ya...

Allah hafiz

( n more facts r welcumed )

do  anyone knows abt GUT  ?

Grand Unification Theory, in this theory Dr Abdulsalam proved that the weak nuclear force and the electromagnetic force are the aspects of a single force called "Electroweak force". Previously it was thought that there are four major forces in thins universe

1.Gravitational Force

2. Electromagnetic force

3.strong Nuclear force

4.Weak nucllear force

dr salam proved that the electromagnetic force and weak nuclear force are same

:pkflag:

Green

Salamz..

green.....nice..! thx a lot for telling here members..!

..so green ow did u get info abt GUT ?..n do u know more abt it??..i mean more aspects of it ??

n members..herez a quiz type question.

watz the mass of earth ??

n waiting for reply..n more such querries..n facts from u..

Allah hafiz

C ya

nice explanation.

interesting fact

If you like kids, then Uganda might be the place for you. Half the population is under 15!