CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
iamshani

An educational place

hmm theory and pracs. who wanna have its explanation.

u know its quite simple. v learn theory and v perform practical. simplee. :cool:

well mine is also practicles going on.

Salamz..

now leave abt theory and pracz..bcuz we al know itz just simple..

now here we need sum discussion abt our educational system..and commentz abt how it canbe made better !.. infact we shudn't curse our educational system..jo hay jaisa hay apna hay..aur we r the one who have to upgrade it..no one is cumming from ne other place..!

C ya..

:hello:

Hello every1!

thanx for missing me........ seedhee tarah maira naam he laydaytay :P

i agree with wajid....... ??? oh i mean shani :D

he has explained abt theory and prac very briefly and fati had also helped to make it understand in a simple way......

well..... according to my view, theory is a thing which mostly consumes our ink while practicals consume our energy :D hay na???

i dont think it is right from all manners...... anyway, theory helps us to perform practicals. they both r complementaries. not one can sustain without the other................... anywayz, i think there is nothing left to precise or explain theory and prac...

shani> thanx.... yes u r right. main har jaga he gandh gholta rehta hoon :D nice topic u created.

fati> u r always right :;):  :)

Bye!

hmmm well plz tell me tht any body hv notes of 2nd yr. here ?

wah jee wah yahn tu beray perhay likhay log aye hain oh wah jee ,oh pa jee aye meino we dusna bcs ki bula hai beda na sunya hai eda.bedi mehrbani hosi tuwadhi lokan thee khush rawoo

waisay mein tay sunay c perho gay likho gay ho gay khurab ju khelo gay kodo gay bano kay nawab

lekin yahn tu gunga ulti hai ji.

Sorry friends...., you dont give the right meaning so finaly i have to search my self and after searching in the Cyber village the following meanings i found to explain.. but pls try to understand what i am trying to describe about the corrupt system.

the very basic meaning of

Theory: is Idea or sets of ideas intended to explain something.

: The perinciples ideas on which a practice or skills is based.

Practical: performing actions on the basis of theory.

So what i mean is the " REAL THEORY" exsist in our education system are

we realy knows the pricipals of Practical actions what we do in our life.. ?

The answer is "NO". v were not teach in that manners.... because majority

of our teachers are not known itself about theory meaning... ( the ideas

behind the action/ practicle)  not just that they also don't know how and

when to teach a child.. they did'nt understand about children cycology..

about behaivors, actions n reactions... So how they improve the child skills...

when the base of a child develops on the wrong path, so how he/ she can

succsess in their practicle life..... Be rember Paki r genius its self... and behind

the sucsessful life they have their own guds he/she polished byself.... that

what i want to say all about the system.. but there is lot to say will write in next..

about education system... but we just don't have to critisies, we have to define new possiblities.. to improvements.

Remarks are welcome....

SALAMZ.

wel..Babar..i had defined theory and prac as wel..and now i dont think tht there is more space to define it..however..u defined it well..too :)

actually..now the topic is abt our educational sys. tht was currupted yrs ago..! n if u agree with me..i think tht the geniusity in paki. students is some due to this curruption......u know wen a sensitive and caring student sees tht evry where is curruption and no one is guiding him in the way he shud be..then he finds the KEY WAYZ..or u can say them genius wayz..and thus ..it enhances as geniusity in side his mind as a result...look..e.g. sum pakis there in abroad wen go to the phone booth...they insert the coin and stick tht with a chewing gum...and thus they r able to call as more as they can do by tht gum.......and u know from where this idea grew???..here in pak..while the rates r tht much ,a middle class can not afford easily..so they think of such ideas..as they have also to survive ..and thus as a result ......!

but it never meanz tht itz good..but it can be used as positive...and if itz used in+ve..it wud be beneficial..and it also doesn't mean tht curruption is wat due to which pakis r genius..but i m saying..a lil. bit of geniusiy is due to this..however..we shud improve our sys. in a +ve way..!

C ya :hello:

So u mean we r born genius... ( Paki ) without having a good.. education.. over all mean Self-made...

So i will continue with your words.. " If we were teached/ educated with the excellency of proper system of education, strong theoritical and learning system, then our base became strong... than later we do any thing whats going on in the world.. either in computing, either in Science, either Inovations, either Manufecturing..in any feild we will became.. Leader in the world.. that is possible its just not a dream...., But our leader ship don't want to improve our base.. and basic skills...  due to if we are educated ( in the real mean of education) than their polictics will not move as they want, and internatinoal lobby never wants that a muslim country specialy Pakistan beacome Strong Nation.. in any asspects.. ( As u know we was lead the muslims nations in past years.. but since the Afghanistan war.. we loose this leader ship)

So thats why we yet import an education systems on rent   :P and our Univ, Coll., Schools proudly present their selfs as affilation with abroad universities.... Because our Edu. sys is just not for to improve our base n skills and to increase Littracy rate, these are now Money making Machines/ Printing Presses....  Will God Help us to came out from the Corupt system... Ameen

Salamz.

wel babar u continued ritely...but plz now u friendz give sugessions tht can be practically implemented to imrove our educational sys.

c ya   :hello:

baber  ..  hmm nice  thoughts  ...

i  agree  and  me  too  sayyy

ameen :)

I am not just criticizing the system, i have some basic sujustions to re structure the education system.. but i am waiting of our genuiuses to reply.. what they think..

Yet looking to my friends reply... on a serious matter, a matter will change tha nations future to bright.

Regards

Babar

nice to c u guyz :)..wel me waitin' for babar's comments abt edu. sys. and how it can be improved..:)

C ya  :hello:

hi every one

i like this topic so i decided 2 join u ppl  :share:

well name is Obaid Siddiqui (SIDD), so let me tell u abt my educational experiences tht i faced in my life. From KG-I to 8th class i always secure 1st position and always got top position in my school but from 9th to 2nd yr i was mentaly disturb which also effect my studies, so i hardly pass even i was failed in my 1st yr exams than i decided to repeat it, and again my 2 papers were left so i decided to join 2nd yr with 2 papers of 1st yr. My father said "jab 6 papers clear nahin kar sakay to 8 papers kaisay clear karo gay" but i studied hard and clear all my papers i was clear my 2nd yr in science group from Islamia Science College. My interest was in computer so i want to do BCS and than MCS from K.U. but my father ask me 2 join commerce group rather than conitinue in science so i join Premier college and and pass my graduation in commerce with flying colors. With my graduation i also join Aligarh Institute Of Technology for computer Diploma after my graduation i to join Institute Of Cost & Management Accountant Of Pakistan (I.C.M.A.P.) and now a days i m in Professional III since 2 yrs i dont know y i m failed in a single paper although studied i hardly, u know i gives 12 hr to my studies but....... :banghead: my 1 papers is left for P-III,well ppl say in C.A. & I.C.M.A. only 1 thing is count and that is ur luck so i m waiting for my good luck and i believe tht i will do it my result will b announce in july so i request u ppl to plz pray for my good future now days i m working in a textile mill as a cost analyst and looking for another  job which experienced me more .

as far as concern abt ur future i will advise u to join C.A. or M.B.A. from LUMS or IBA bcoz it has great scopes u will get good job and than ur only experince will pay u .

God Bless u,

SO Take Care

:love:

Allah HAfiz

Sidd

hey Sidd..... so u r new too eh? well u know what I think abt ur situation? I think that before u know how u used to get such good marks... sum bad evil eyed ppl cursed u.. n that's why ur graph started sliding back down..... but u r smart Mashallah and inshallah Allah will surely help u!!!

Our prayers wid u......

Take care... keep Workin hard and stay away frum the company of bad ppl... u know bad friends ka influence bhi bad hota hai!

ttyl!

ooky  :p

My prays with Sidd too,.

Well Shani i will post  my  ideas in a day or 2. just finalizing their presentation,. thanks,.

Salamz...

first of all..welcum to Sidd.. a new entry in our educational place..and infact a senior entry..

wel..C..itz most common here in our city tht a student whose progress goes very nice thru out primary and secondary upto 8 th class but as soon as he/she enters in the borad examz...his downfall in edu. starts...watz itz cause ??..so lissen..its due to the high difference in skool grading n educational sys. in our city...meanz if u r standing at the top among the students who r absolutely nill in studies then itz not ur geniusity..itz simply called 'andhon main kaa'na raja ' n itz fact! therefore even a student with more studying power enters among the ill students his potential for studies gradually decreases and hence upto board hez unable to retrive his  studious abilities..so foremost the difference in the edu. grading in diff. skools in our country shud be reduced or removed...a student from a high level skool ( high level in studying material wise ) wud obviously have more potential than one from a low level..and due to this discrimination wen all appear in the same board..they r differentiated..however..sumtimes luck also plays role..but only sumtimes n u geniuses shud not depend only on luck :)..khair to mr. Sidd wish u best of luck in ur future and remember studying 24 hrs isn't the key to progress..but studying by heart is the key...me almost spend 2-4 hrs per day for studies even in examz day... n thtz bcuz whole yr. i continue regualrly studying from the first day..and also remember a lil. bit fun in learning also makes ur moind strong and enhanced..so consider my tips..newayz..dont be dishearted n  work out the tips n keep on concentrating on studies in a true manner..aur jab u have accpeted wat ur dad wished then ab usi par bohat acha karnay ki lagan paida karain..again wishing u best of luck n looking for more correspondance..!

n me gald to see sum old members..but where r the rest ?.

n ooky..dont be anxious here sidd wud find a good company :) hay na..!

n babar..i m still waitin' and thx for ur comments..!

C ya.. :hello:

well sidd. really i m praying for u. v have already discussed in this topic that CA and icma are tough. and u r in professional 3. thats a great achevement. u can do it. luck counts and one can build luck. pray to ALLAH. and u will succeed.

Best of Luck  :hello:

Salamz..

where r u sidd?.. waiting for ur reply.. btw in which institute of CA r u ?

c ya  :hello:

( Part One )

EDUCATION SYSTEM:

Dear Readers,

As you Know our education system doesn’t support our peoples, students and society to develop their attitudes, behaviors, mental approach, and improving their skills to help them to survive  in the real competition of life. We didn’t learn in the real meaning that we don’t know its basic concepts and ideas. The real meaning and relation in between Theory and Practical. This is almost since 55 years as it is going on, at the other end what ever changes were made is not implement and as well as for the short terms are also not helping for the improvement.

In this concern for the improving our educational system it may divide in to 4 major areas:  

i) Government

ii) Educational institutes ( owners/trusties/authorities)

iii) Teachers

iv) Students (backing up by the parents)

i) Government:

In the world Governments for their country revival in the economics, social, society, developments, medical as well as in Education plays a very important roll. Governments should take major steps to re-structure our education systems such as:

a) Selection of Sincere, Patriotic, Non-selfish person/s in education departments helping to implement, cross checking of education environment and controlling the differ in institutes of government and private sectors.

B) Implementation of education system not dummy / imported education system. An education system which gives a single standard concept of learning and teaching throughout country.

c) The System must be clean from greedy peoples; those make system a business of money making.

d) Reduce/ cut off all taxes on printing media raw material including Press machines and allow new machines without any duty.

e) Special subsidy in utility bills for the buildings has register as Schools, Collages, and universities and madaris to cut down the load on parents for paying heavy monthly fesses in regard.

f) Reducing the Gap in Schools, collages with Madaris  ( madaris to be stand out with new required education

ii) Educational institutions (Owners/ trusties/ authorities)

In the private sector since last few years some non useful restrictions were made such as School brand books, copies etc and charging additional fesses for the Computer education, library visits etc ( Just to earning). The following major correction can be taken:

a) Dedicating their self and their institutes for the developing of the nation through real education

B) Draw back all un useful restriction to relief the student (But must construct the environment of discipline and Ethics.

c) Selection of well behavior teachers with the wide knowledge of what they are going to teach.

d) Providing necessary tools to the teachers to help to teach their students in good form.

e) Must cross check teachers what and in which way they teach students is they fulfill the needs and converting right knowledge to students.

f) Reducing course outlines/ books to teach well either 4 -5 chapters rather than dozen/s

g) Do not treat Islamic studies as a subject and English as a language do not give high priority, Arabic language be a compulsory language to read Holy book and understand easily

part 2 will pasted soon, your comments are welcome.

Regards

Babar.

Salamz..

nice to see ur msg babar..ur article is really nice..n interestin enuf to see for the part 2..!

ur theory is ritely defined..but the actual thing is the implementation..!

n infact we ppl r those who have to implement..!

more comments later inshallah..got to go..

C ya :hello:

Part 2 :

Educatinoal system:

iii) Teachers:

Profession have valuable remarks in past years, but in these days we saw that majority do not justice with their profession and as well no-in trust in teaching or given extra knowledge of their subjects.

a) Select the subject/s they are able to teach well with all required and extra knowledge.

B) Keep concentrate on each student activity and sharply checked the students at what status he/ she standing.

c) Teach and inform out of course knowledge as well and give them logics about what they learn (mean theoretically)

d) Learn cycology to understand children’s/ students behaviors and reactions.

e) Learn, read all about your subject its history, background, future requirements keep update yourself with latest information.

f) Teach Islamic studies as living standard and guidelines, Teach Holy Quran with all their meanings, history and logics to understand well by the students to implement and live their life.

Part 3 will post soon. Comments are welcome.

nice job friend , u pointout some thinkabe and important points that can help in improving

educational system , my best wishes r with u   :)