CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
D3YAA

Hello

Hello and Asalamoalaikum....im back after a long time :) ....so hopefully i will stick here ....because ...i had joined a while back and now i will stay..i see alot of new things.

Welcome back and hope you will enjoy here :flower4u:

Hello and Asalamoalaikum....im back after a long time :) ....so hopefully i will stick here ....because ...i had joined a while back and now i will stay..i see alot of new things.

Walaikum Asalam, Welcome Back :flower4u: hope you will join us and Enjoy here :victory:

walaikum salam and welcome back to coolyar. Hopefully you will stay here and enjoy....

thanks for join us again. :flower4u:

1607402dlj2hzgcgh.gif

2229881nupeynzwp9.gif

683156k6a7w9s3pn.gifGreenmeadows..Hop3 U ll St@y & Enjoy683156k6a7w9s3pn.gif

1607402dlj2hzgcgh.gif

Hi, Welcome to CY, but whts this, u gotta give proper intro :biggrin:

• Like 1

:flower4u: :flower4u: :flower4u: thanks all of u and i will give my intro dont worry

the thing is i want to change my nick as well

but dont know where to ask

• Like 1

u can change ur nick by sending a pm to our admin and ask him directly or u can make a new topic in the help section. cuz there is no actual option availabe in the setting u have to ask directly to the Admin, and dnt worry he will pm u back if he doesnt lemme knw i will ask him dorectly myself, but he will answer u back so dnt worry :biggrin:

• Like 1

u can change ur nick by sending a pm to our admin and ask him directly or u can make a new topic in the help section. cuz there is no actual option availabe in the setting u have to ask directly to the Admin, and dnt worry he will pm u back if he doesnt lemme knw i will ask him dorectly myself, but he will answer u back so dnt worry :biggrin:

oh thankyou so much :) I think i did ....but i dont know the admins name lolz ....could possibly tell me ...... :flower4u: ..

lol sure well our admin's name is Waqas its in red color lol, dnt be afraid he only looks scary but he is just like us so feel free to ask any question to him and oofcourse u can ask me any qc as well any time :biggrin: