CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
Sania

What it means to be poor

ic ...... Good notification .... magar mughay nahi lagta aisa ...... woh free hoti rehti hai is liyay mai keh daita hoon ... well i think mai sab budies ko aik hi tarha treat kar raha hoon :s .... i dont know ap ko aisa kion lag raha hai

nahi mughay aisa nahi lagta hai ..... mai sab budies ko aik hi tarha treat kar raha hoon ....... haan kabhi kabhar woh kuch free honay ki koshish karti hai to sair ko sawa sair daina parta haina :P .... :D

well the whole community knows, who is getting rude and who is getting free.

i m not talking about richness in money, gathering sincerity and love is quite easy, if one knows the art.

hmmmm good fati .... then wat u mean ? ... u mean the natural arts ? .... ya its too Good and beautiful :D .....

salaamz allz

u know it's ok to be rich though, as long as u don't think of ur wealth a lot, or u still do everything that Allah tells us to do.

I forgot the Sahabi's Name, but once upon a time, Bibi Ayeha (peace be upon her) was sitting and she heard like a thundering noise. This incident was after the death of Hazrat Muhammad SAWW.

anyway, she heard like a thundering noise and she asked what's that. so one of the person went outside and saw that 500 Camels were coming back From shaam, and each camel was packed with buncha diff things, food, and many other stuff from shaam. so the person came back and Told Bibi Ayesha (may peace be upon her) that The camels of the sahabi (sorry i forgot the Sahabi's name) are coming back from shaam. so Bibi Ayesha (peace be upon her) said something about the poor, that Poor of this ummah will enter jannat 500 years b4 the rich. so that person went and told this to the Sahabi. and The Sahabi started crying and he said Give all the camels to the poor.

he was waiting for the camels to arrive for months but he didn't even look at them and gave them Away.

If we are rich, we should follow the steps of such Sahabi'a and the teaching of Muhammad SAWW and the Quran.

and Asim thankx for appreciating my fact thing :) lolz

Allah Hafiz allz

tcz

Lovez,

Naz

Hazrat Ali Said " gareeb wo nahi jis k paas dolat nahi , gareeb wo hay jis ka koi dost nahi"

waaqi ye baat theek hay.. agar tum kaheen jao , or tumharay paas 10 , 0000 rupees hon to tum daro gay k koi mujhay maray na , koi mujhay ye na ker , wo na ker day , magar jab aap apnay doston k saath hongay to aap ko koi dar nahi lugay ga, thas a fact.

bilkul right muni ji u r right ,lekin kia hai keh 100000 jitnay rs hon tu nam kay dost a jatay hain lekin sucha phir bhi mahee taa or waqi woh admee ghareeb hai ju kis kay pass sucha dost nahee hai.

ya u both r ryte munni and bugs ..... well is tarha mai duniya ka Ameer Tareen insan hoon :D ....

muunibhai. greatest quotation u quoted. good work!

wajid bhai is leahz say mein ghareeb hoon ,let me think han shaid i dont know cause koi nahee janat insanoo kay dilon mein kia hai ,so mein ameer bhi hoon or ghareeb bhi waqt bataye ga.

aap to aisay keh rahay ho kai waqt bataay ga kai abhi aap kisi world trade centre kai maalik bananay walay ho :P ...