CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
ibtisaam

Sardarji's Talent

sardarji's talent ....

A Sardar is in a bar and his cellular phone rings. He picks it up and says "Hello, how did you know I was here?"

A Sardar was given the job of painting the white lines down the middle of a highway. On his first day he painted six miles; the next day three miles; the following day less than a mile. > >When the foreman asked the Sardar why he kept painting less each day,he replied "I just can't do any better. Each day I keep getting farther away from the paint can."

Q: How do you make a Sardar laugh on Saturday? > >A: Tell him a joke on Wednesday.

Q: Why do Sardars work seven days a week? > >A: So you don't have to re-train them on Monday.

Q: Why can't Sardars make ice cubes? > >A: They always forget the recipe.

Q: How did the Sardar try to kill the bird? > >A: He threw it off a cliff.

Q: Why does Sardar always smile during lightning storms? > >A: They think their picture is being taken.

Q: Why can't Sardar dial 911? > >A: They can not find the eleven on the phone.

Q: "Oh, look at the dead bird." > >A: Sardar looked skyward and said "Where, Where?

Q: Why does a Sardar keep empty beer bottles in his fridge? > >A: They're there for those who don't drink.

Q: Why do Sardars have see-through lunch box lids? > >A: So that when they're on the train they can tell if they're going to work or coming home.

Q: What will a Sardarji do if he wants an additional white sheet of paper ? > >(he already has one and he wants one more..) > >A: He takes a photocopy of the white paper !!!

Q: Why did 18 Sardarjis go to a movie? > >A: Because below 18 was not allowed.

Q: What do you do when a Sarder throws a hand grenade at you? > >A: Pull the pin and throw it back.

Q: What do you do when a Sardar throws a pin at you? > >A: Run like crazy....he's got a hand grenade in his mouth.

Q: What do you see when you look into a Sardar's eyes? > >A: The back of his head.

Q: What do you call a Sarder who drinks only beer? > >A: Just-beer Singh ('T' silent!).

Q: What do you call a Sarder who has only one drink? > >A: Just-one Singh.

Q: Why does Sarder have "TGIF" written on their shoes? > >A: Toes Go In First.

Q: How can you tell when Sarder sends you a fax? > >A: It has a stamp on it.

Q: Why couldn't the Sardar write the number "eleven"? > >A: He didn't know which "one" (1) came first...

Q: Why are Sardar secret agents the best in the world? > >A: Because even under torture they can't remember what they have been assigned to.

Q: Why did the Sardar signed all his cheques ? > >A: So that no one else could use them if he lost his cheque book?

Q: Why did the Sardar asked his friends to give him all their burnt out light bulbs? > >A: He just bought a camera and wanted to set up a Darkroom...

:laughing::laughing:

salam...

Maha...

lo tumhari baat par ek aur joke yaad aayi...

do aadmi aapas mein...

pehla...wahaan kitne aadmi the...?

doosra...teen aadmi aur ek sardar ji..

(kyun sardara aadmi nahi hai... :) )

Raiha....

yessssss....lot pot hojaayiye... :laughing:

:laughing: kiya baat hai ibtisam aap shairi to shairi jokes main bhi kamal ka stock rakhti hain :yes: Edited by Kiran

salam 2 all

hmm nice post

pata chala k sardar ji aur ibtissam dono hi talented hain ;)

Regards

its me

AD

well add it's a funny stuff i like it

:laughing: kiya baat hai ibtisam aap shairi to shairi jokes main bhi kamal ka stock rakhti hain :yes:

161444[/snapback]

Thank u sooooooooo much!! :flower: ....kkkkkkkkkiran.

salam 2 all

hmm nice post

pata chala k sardar ji aur ibtissam dono hi talented hain ;)

Regards

its me

AD

161459[/snapback]

Salam….

ADD

sardarji aapki “small films ticket free†dekhne gaye the….aapke talents dekh kar kafi inspire huee…that’s why kuchh apne bhi bata rahein hain… ;)

salam 2 all

IBTISSAM

hmm magar aap ne achi baat ka bura asar kion le lia ;)

Regards

its me

AD

Main ne shayad billa mama ko dekha hai…

salam

ADD

Nahi ADD bro…. :(

jus wanna say…

don’t worry ….

sardarji aap se zyada talented nahi hai… ;)

VERY NICE IBTISAAM

ADD AB BOLAINsardarji aap se zyada talented nahi hai… ;)

Raiha....

yessssss....lot pot hojaayiye...

nahee

coz i haerd sum ppl saying that about pathans

baqi samjh jaiye :P

ehehehe

nahee

coz i haerd sum ppl saying that about pathans

baqi samjh jaiye :P

ehehehe

162536[/snapback]

raihaji....

kya...???

salam....

some more...

AjTak gets news that 100 sardars are killed in a train accident at Amritsar station. Only one sardar left alive. > >The correspondent goes to him and asks, Sardarji how did it happen? > >Sardar: Oh Dont ask about it....All were right as long as all were waitng in the platform for the train .... > >Then came the anouncement that "Sathapthee Express will arrive on Platform number 2"... > >when everyone heard that train is coming in PLATFORM ... > >everyone ran to the rails to save their lives.... > >And the train arrived in the rails !!! > >Aaj tak: Thank god. You thought well and didnt go to the rails.... > >Sardar: Oh no.. I was in the rails for commiting suicide and after the announcement I came to the platform !!!

Our Sardar is walking down the street and sees a man jumping up and down on a manhole cover yelling 86, 86, 86. > >He asks the man, Excuse me, but why are you jumping up and down on this manhole cover and yelling '86, 86, 86'? > >The man says, Well, I can't tell you that, but if you really want to know, I can let you go under there and find out. > >He thinks for a moment, then his curiosity gets the better of him, and he says, Okay. > >The man lifts the manhole cover, He steps into the manhole, and the man puts the manhole cover back and starts jumping up and down on it yelling 87, 87, 87...

Having lost his donkey a Sardarji, got down to his knees and started thanking God. > >A passerby saw him and asked, "Your donkey is missing; what are you thanking God for ?" > >The sardarji replied "I am thanking Him for seeing to it that I wasn't riding the donkey at that time, otherwise I would have been missing too."

There were 4 sardars in Mumbai. They decided to start a business.They had a lot of discussions on the type of business and finally decided to start a hotel. > >They selected the best of locations and cooks and built the hotel. The hotel was inaugrated and was awaiting its first customer. The sardars waited and waited but nobody turned up. The story was the same the next day. A week passed but noboby turned up. > >WHY ? - Bcos there was a sign at the entrance "Visitors not allowed." > >After the failure of their hotel they decided to start an auto garage. They bought the best of car servicing equipments and soon started the garage. The 4 sardars waited that day for the first car to arrive but no car entered their garage. They waited for one day, 2 days ,a week but no car came to their garage. > >WHY ? B'cos their garage was on the first floor. > >After this failure they decided to fall back on the good old taxi driving. They bought a new Premier Padmini running on CNG and began to look for passengers. They drew past Churchgate but nobody hailed their taxi. They went to Nariman point yet nobody hailed their taxi. They drove to Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus, even there nobody hailed their taxi. In desperation they kept on driving all around Mumbai but alas no one hailed their taxi. > >WHY ? B'cos all the four sardars were sitting in the taxi. > >All the 4 sardars were very disgusted with their naseeb and decided to push their taxi into the sea at Marine Lines. They started pushing their taxi. They pushed the whole day and were very exhausted but the taxi did not move even an inch. They decided to rest for the night and start the next day. The next day the story repeated itself. The taxi just wouldnt move. They pushed for a whole week but the taxi wouldnt budge. > >WHY ? B'cos two sardarjis were pushing from front and two from behind.

Keep Smiling.... :)

oh my goodness ibtisaam :laughing: teh "87" walla bohot acha hai very funny...

ibtasam mery peat main dard shuro ho gaya hai huns huns kar

acha

ya wala par kay battao app log kesa hai

10 Husbands, Still a Virgin

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

meray ghar aajao

laikin aunti tum recognise nahin kar sakain gi wapis janay par.........................lolzzzzzzzzzz