CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Asim

How to improve coolyar?

nice! good job Wisy!

Meeri: eh.. mere mansoor ke bare mai kuch ghalat salat kehne kee himmat bhi na kerna..... cuzz u know I m gonna shoot u!  U probably had these bad habbits in u.. u just never realized... now dun be blamin my man Mansoor..... he is innocent!  u know...

IT WAS HARD TO FIND A LUVA DAT WAS DOWN FOR ME...

SO I M TELLIN EVERYBODY LET HIM BE CUZZ HEZ MINE N I CAN'T LET NO DIMWITS TRYNNA TAKE MY BABY...

SO I THOUGHT I HAD TO LET U KNOW.

FIND SUMONE THAT U CAN CALL UR OWN... CAUSE NOW U R WALKIN IN THE DANGER ZONE N IF I TOUCH U, I'LL BE WRONG!

SO DUN MESS WID MA MAN... I MA BE THE ONE TO BREAK IT TO YA.. GOT MA GIRLS GOT MY MAN... SO MEERI GO FIND UR OWN N LEAVE MINE ALONE..... Ohh I m so thankfun to Allah that u r not a girl Meeri....  :D .sorry bout changin stuff around a lil'

Neway So u got ma point? Goooooddddddddd..... aisa na ho keh Nomi aur Mansoor ke baad..... tumhari bari ajaye... pitne kee... moahahahaaaa! ya know I have bodyguards like undertaker walkin around me..... so sad they dun know me yet!

hehe..... gtg.

ooky!  :p

Wiseguy> Good Job! now wait for some suggestions :P

ooky> u made me scared. ewww! i'm gettin outta here! Mansoor, forget abt that dictionary.... cant u give u when ooky is awake :P

LOL! convey my compliments to undertaker and tell him that itll b much better to have a nice hair cut :D

hahaha very funny yar meri tumharay mulk ko tumharee zeroorat hai ju sochtay hain hain meri nahee mein sochnay ka kusht nahee kerta

cookie much better keep it up

hey i have a question. in that pictures gallery , how can v set the picture as wall paper. its size is small and if in properties, if i stretch it, it becomes blurred. wat to doooo???  ???

use adobe image styler it not only can enlarge the image but also preserves its quality.

good ideaaa. thnx bugss

hey i have a question. in that pictures gallery , how can v set the picture as wall paper. its size is small and if in properties, if i stretch it, it becomes blurred. wat to doooo???  ???

Hey When you Go to Wallpapers Section Click on small images [called Thumbnails], on the next page you will see same image in orignal size right click on it and select "Set as Wallpaper"

Hope you get it  :)

Waqas

i got it this time.that was easy.but its still blurred.. (by the way i knew that one) :(

coz its not big enough  :(

hey waqas tell me man m,ein koi 2 din say wallpapers post kernay ki try ker raha hoon lekin error ata hai or woh kehat ahi keh meri pc may rights ka masla ahi lkein ager mein kisi or jugha post kerta hoon tu ho jata hai eg mein nay avaor upload kia ho gia ub wallapper mein ata hoon tu nahee hota.

i m trying to to set candle as my wallpapers. butttttt same prob. i know waqas. spiderman may b ur best character thats yyyy. wat about candles. they arent that bigggggggggggg  :(  ???

okok i msoory i have realized my mistake . buttttt those candles r really cool. cant u make them a wallpaper. i mean they r simple pictures. o i want them as a wallpapers.

sorrry waqas. dont scold e for that.  :D

:lol:

You were in the candles category not in the Wallpapers :D:

Anyways candles are cute they cant be full wallpaper but u can set them as "center" property

Waqas

well palced in centre they dont look that good. add some more wallpapers. i liked that blue one with fishes. add sceneries also :hello:

Thanks Fati. We will add more wallpapers and Picture Gallery of Pakistan very soon

Waqas

okok i msoory i have realized my mistake . buttttt those candles r really cool. cant u make them a wallpaper. i mean they r simple pictures. o i want them as a wallpapers.

sorrry waqas. dont scold e for that.  :D

I'm working on to make them a full fledge wallapers.

Just wait and see.

thnx. i really like those candles. i m waitingggg

but where r the cnadels....

:D:

Hey Candles Pictures are at Picture gallery

Waqas :D

hey waqas tell me man m,ein koi 2 din say wallpapers post kernay ki try ker raha hoon lekin error ata hai or woh kehat ahi keh meri pc may rights ka masla ahi lkein ager mein kisi or jugha post kerta hoon tu ho jata hai eg mein nay avaor upload kia ho gia ub wallapper mein ata hoon tu nahee hota.

Oops there were not enough permisions to post images for others :oh:

Anyways you can now post your images  :)  hope to see some from you

Waqas

hmm .well need some fonts /color and smiles bars in add reply box to make it more attractive and also the color scheme should be changed

wat about imagesssssss? v cant they b added in posts????????? ???

hmm .well need some fonts /color and smiles bars in add reply box to make it more attractive and also the color scheme should be changed

You can change Any colour of Font

and about the colour scheme of community we will change it