CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Asim

Remove Large Images From You Signatures

This is not fair her kisi ko apni merzi se jeene ka haq haiĀ  hamian bhii hai

chalo wapas karo hamare avatar MR ADMIN WERNA :devil:

Yes you have the right to do whtever u want keeping in mind the rules and regulations of the authority.

what happ to my bueaty full bike aur big sign allowed nahi kernay thay tu sign ki jaga kion di app nay aur 400 word kion diay phir img allowed kion ki phir jub allowed ki hain tu remove kion kerein

admins ko auger big passand nahi tu kia members ko bhi nahi hoon gay

anyway meri bike :weep: :weep: :weep:

You are confusing the two.

Signatures are allowed and the charachter limit is 400 but large images are NOT allowed.

Images are allowed in the signature provided they do not acceed 20KB in size and 250 by 400 pixels (300px height by 400px width)

i like images but i DONT LIKE BIGG WALLPAPERS IN SIGNATURES.

U guyz Plz stop crying na.

Aur app saab lariye to nahin.

Warna thsi whole situation will end up in a big huge ass fight.

kisi ne kareena ka signature bhee dekha hai

us ne to pura ka pura sharukhan bithaya hua hai wahan per

us ko keun nahi remove kia ADMIN SAHAB ye to bataooo

dont get angry okey just tell me ????????

Kashish ji aap ko mere Shahrukh se kya takleef hai :devil: anyways we should be able to have our own signatures but like Qasim said that its your community do whatever you want but I am MAD!!!

wasay would u mind if i make a comment all of u guyz.

app saab owner jo janatin hain na tabhi yeh saab kuch kar raahin hain.abhi agar kisi aur ki coomuntiy hooti aur app os kay owner ko na janatin hootai na to saray rules follow karatai.

PLEASE DONT MIND.

THIS IS THE RELITY.

EK RULE BAN GAYA TO ABB MAN JIYE.

SIGNATURE HI TO HAI.KYA RAKAH HAI IN MAIN.

I agree with Raiha.. guys the thing is... no offence but look, this community is a bit populated.. I mean come on.. if u want order and if u want to keep this forum running/up to date .. there has to be an order, some rules and u guys got to follow it.

I mean just tell me.. if ur living in a country.. ur law/president makes a rule.. such as "Don't steal" ..come on common sense ur not gunna say no way man its a free country I am gunna do whatever I want.. this is WRONG! in order to have equal rights and the priveleges u have to follow the rules! phir agar doosra banda aapse kuch steal kare so u can't complain abt it... just like that..

and to be honest having big signatures do make things messy.. I mean aik bande ne 2 post likhi nahi hongi and for the next post u have to click on the next page.. u have to scroll all the way down just to read "hey nice work".. <_< lets make things clear, short and simple.. and easy to read/understand!

yeh admin ne hamare bhale ke liey hi kaha hai. P.S its a forum.. Guys for heaven's sake dun make such a big deal out of it.. ok and plz dun get mad! A personal request :(

I have removed that too.. u see i cant remove all of them in a day or two so i am doing it but its slow..

all/any of you can report any signatures/post to us directly using the report to admin button in every post.

Asim

right Asim... dialup users like me too. :( i wonder y it took time to load...

thats quite true. avator signature two things. when avator is so small. how can a signature be a bigger one... ?

its OUR community :) ... dont emit the O . it is ours thats y a big post has been posted to request u guys........

now thats not the point.... ke image post karnay ki option rukhi hi kayun thi. ya har koi apni marzi karay ga...

if there is an option of posting images in signatures that doesnt mean u can post every big or small image.... its just similar to saying that:as u have allowed to post images. i can post every sort of images.. good and bad.....

guys. is main insult ki kiya baat hai :( ur signatures r really cute as i said earlier... but they cause a lil trouble....dont feel bad... ya sirf humari nahi ap sab ki community hai. therefore ap sab ko bhi chhaiya na ke is ke rules ko follow karein :) dont take it personally... there is no personal grudge against u and ur signatures. the babies, the bikes, the flowers, and the beautiful animated names, are of course very nice... but they create a problem in loading and reading. didnt u guys ever feel that????? to scroll down and down to read something as okky said.... come on. take it easy..

... ....just think. actually what is a signature. this restriction is not made for hurting u people. but because big images create a mess.. if u love an image post in the image gallery... dont make signature a gallery...

its just a forum as okky said. the image isnt taken out from ur personal photo album.... so PEACE! dont mind han.. :flower:

wasay would u mind if i make a comment all of u guyz.

app saab owner jo janatin hain na tabhi yeh saab kuch kar raahin hain.abhi agar kisi aur ki coomuntiy hooti aur app os kay owner ko na janatin hootai na to saray rules follow karatai.

PLEASE DONT MIND.

THIS IS THE RELITY.

EK RULE BAN GAYA TO ABB MAN JIYE.

SIGNATURE HI TO HAI.KYA RAKAH HAI IN MAIN.

Yes i feel strange why members are having problem following the rules, aur ye hum ne koi aik month main faisla nahi kiya kuch arsa pehle waqas ne bi rules post kiyae theee commmunity main kaheen per, waise bi board guidelines are always here on the top of the forums page.

You can also read them at the following link:

http://www.coolyar.com/forums/index.php?act=boardrules

....and to be honest having big signatures do make things messy.. I mean aik bande ne 2 post likhi nahi hongi and for the next post u have to click on the next page.. u have to scroll all the way down just to read "hey nice work".. <_<Ā  lets make things clear, short and simple.. and easy to read/understand! .....

thanx for supporting my views

its OUR community :) ... dont emit the O . it is ours thats y a big post has been posted to request u guys........

Well said rukh, if i had to remove big images from your signatues then why i needed to open this topic? it was a request. but no one acted.

if u love an image post in the image gallery... dont make signature a gallery...

Nice suggestion ... also another member suggested me the same via ON so i have opnened a new topic

All members can post their signatures in this topic:

http://www.coolyar.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4492

thanx fati for supporting my views and understanding my point

Asim Zeeshan

wwaisay Asim baat large images rakhnay ki nahi hai.....baat sirf iss ki hai....kay aap nay yah khud ker dia....aap ko yaad ho ga main nay apna image chota kia aur poocha bhi aap say .....kay Asim is that fine or not? then u said ....kay ji thoda aur chota ker lo....aur uss kay next day hi aap nay uss ko del ker dia...aur moqa bhi nahi dia chota kernay ka.......

ab batao kay yah baat theek hai.....jo apnay sig small ker raha tha...aap nay ussay bhi moqa nahi dia...aur del ker dia....is this fair/?

aap ki saari raesons true hain... i agree kay really web download honay mein time laiti hai....but iss ka yah matlab tou nahi na.......kay aap taecher ki tarhan behave kero....kay agar kiisi student nay kaam nahi kia tou class say bahir nikal do gay..admin admin hai we accept it but yah ajeeb sa behaviour laga mujy tou aurun ka nahi pata

aap yah kehtay ho yah hum sab ki community hai...tou yah feel tou kernay daitay na kay yah hamari community hai.....aap nay khud hi del ker dia...saath yah suneri harroof mein likh dia kay......Sig removed by Admin...........hamara koi right nahi community per....?

mujy koi prob nahi hai....but aap nay sign del kia khud say yah baat buri hai......main nay aap say poocha bhi tha....but u did it

anyways

Edited by Syra

Yes i remember you placed an inquiry via PM to me and i replied to it.

But i removed it when it was not according to the specified size.

I did not had time to resize all the images otherwise i would have done so.

gimme the URL of the image and i will resize it for you.

that's all i can do now,

Asim

I would like to add few things.

Kuch Members ka khayal hai ke this is a new rule, you can ask old members like Fati, mansoor and others ke pehle b big images signature main nahin hote the.

Secondly Admin or Modz can only edit your signature, avatar or can reset your password. They have no access to your other options including PM and Password.

Hope this matter will clear soon.

Waqas