CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
Kiran

Time To Leave Either Need Ur Help..

Question

Hello Administration!

being a member it's my responsibility to inform u what's going on here n there... did u read Attention ... in guftgu?? does it mean humara koi right nahi banta ke hum apni merzi se topics pe reply ker sakan as fati, Sabho, ooky n Meeri said... about topics... who started those topics as i discussed or told u buddies lock them.. but doesn't mean we would have to wait for them (shabo, fati..) it's good they come n reply there but they can't make us restricted that how many replies we have to post there or etc... if it won't stop then no doubt CY won't the place of fun.. so plz stop them who makes these thing that other member think about leaving CY i know u adm. what would reply koi jana chaye to aap kuh nahi ker sakte but it's better ke yahan jitne din jo reh sakta hai sab mil ker rahain n hope our modz would think over it...hope u ppl understand what i wanted to convey :)

19 answers to this question

hey kiran dont get emotional calm down dear calm down :coolyar: relax

In Love

:wub: :wub: :wub:

" S I D D "

I am also with kiran..just check my post in attention..

hey kiran dont get emotional calm down dear calm down  relax 

well sidd i m relaxed but...... well leave it i don't want to discuss it anymore

I am also with kiran..just check my post in attention..

i have checked ur post there n thanks sanum being with us... hopefully n waiting for Adm.'s positive reply....

:)

Salam,

Almost every member, except the new ones, know that I rarely get the time to be online. I rarely get the time to interact with the users/members of my website. I admit all this and its my fault.

I just read this topic in Guftgu and the following are my unbiased views:

U have been an active member or should I say pro-active member of this community. I am sure nobody has any doubt about it. Everyone knows how active u were and how efficiently u have continued with all those posts and even picking older topics from other pages.

You are right in saying that u only meant to keep that topic alive and there was nothing u could add more to it.

many members supported your views but there is another group with equal strength that that a different view.

The appreciate your post and your efforts in keeping this place a true FUN place but ....... what they are pointing out is y every topic is going off-topic. and this is making this community a boring place.

I know u and your group fellows never tried to make it boring and u tried your best to make it a healthy discussion but their point is also worth thinking.

They never pointed out at any particular member.

Except Meeri, he only pointed at a topic. I will not comment on his views regarding that topic because every1 has the right to express his/her feelings on CY.

Our Modz are responsible individuals and they always try their best to solve problems. Our modz expressed what they thought but that was to be taken as lightly. They never meant to hurt anyone. They also mentioned it in their posts.

U, your friends, every member including the modz have equal rights to raise their voice. They can express their views and anyone can comment on it. This is what this CooLYar Community is all about.

I tried my level best to post my unbiased views. I appologize if my opinions are harsh and if anyone is hurt.

U are free to contact me anytime 0333-4266831 or email me at asimzeeshan@hotmail.com

and of course I am waiting for your reply. Plz feel free to write. Point me out if I am wrong.

Asim

Hi Kiran

To me ur msg is very confusing.. in the "attention" post u seemed to understand everyone's views but here u have resurrected the same point again???

U have NEVER been restricted in any way as to how many posts u can submit or any other matter as far as using the community is concerned so truthfully speaking I dont know what the problem is..

OK u got admins attention and Asim has replied to u accordingly.. so now what???

Waiting for ur reply maybe u can clear the confusion that has arisen!

Sx

thanx Shubnum for posting your views in here.

Yes I am confused too.

yesterday night when I got home Waqas opened this topic for me to read. ("Attention") I read the whole topic and looked at it twice but still I was confused.

only Kiran can solve his mystery.

Kiran if u want to say something plz don't hesitate

every1 knows how lazy I am but even then I wrote a 2 feet long :lol: reply just to clear things up and to tell u how much I care bout each and every member.

I don't know how much was I successful in it but anyways that was my try.

Asim

every1 knows how lazy I am but even then I wrote a 2 feet long :lol:

Salaam Asim

... and don't WE know it!!!

Seriously though u tried ur best to explain ur views (in ur looooooooong post) and we ALL appreciate it :)

It's also nice to know that "U CARE ABOUT EACH & EVERY MEMBER"...

Regards

Shabnum ("attention" plz Asim :laugh:)

Well.. wow!! its getting huge!!

anyways.. i was to much with Kiran!!

and happy to c Ur concern Asim!!

anyways!! we agree we almost ruine many topics.. with our bazzar chat like posts!!

so i decided to make it up for You guys!!

i m xtremely sorry for wat happend!!

InshAllha i will post in future acordingly..

i m not that bright gal .. so when ever i get anything to mind related to the topic!!

anyways!!

Chaow!!

hello!

so u guys were waiting for me.... well asim thanx for the honour ... nothing is mistery asim.... i m not DIPLOMATE i felt it badly n i won't forget it if these guys won't visit till couple of weeks or days then how can they make theirselves up to date.... n where u say we made CY boring for almost members ok we made it... now u have chance to make it ATTRACTIVE n ENTERTAINING but Shabnum this was not the right way....u n fati just became rude n if u don't agree with me then just check fati's reply in ATTENTION well NAIKI KARO DARIYA MAIN DALO(after starting Attention topic) .... i think all of u guys remember this CY became BORING after shabo's leaving decision ... then mansoor's what's the hell came??? if we were participating actively????? Asim it's unforgettable n unacceptable honour from u guys n ur modz... well we aren't leaving CY as OTHERS but we won't participate as we have been doing...... so i hope my rest of friends r happy n plz...as it's not chat room obviously there is separate chat room for me n my friends ......

thanks for all ur honour..

Allah Hafiz

only Kiran can solve his mystery.

Kiran if u want to say something plz don't hesitate

every1 knows how lazy I am but even then I wrote a 2 feet long :lol: reply just to clear things up and to tell u how much I care bout each and every member.

well sir!

y i feel hesitation??? i m not wrong at all if these guys said these things all so can u bear it??? well hum se pehle bhi CY achi khasi n ENTERTAINING thi now it would be more.... at least humare baar baar ke replies kisi ko BORE nahi karain gain ....

hopefully see u after long time...

bye

Hi Kiran

I want to respond to some of the points u made...

if these guys won't visit till couple of weeks or days then how can they make theirselves up to date....

It is not a stipulation of membership rules that we MUST visit on a daily basis. Ppl do get bz or for some reason or other cant visit the community regularly!

Shabnum this was not the right way....u n fati just became rude

Can u plz point out where exactly I was rude to u?? As far as my memory serves me correctly I have not PERSONALLY mentioned ur name anywhere that would cause offense to u....

If pointing out the TRUE situation of the community is being "rude".. if having a view on a topic is being "rude".. if trying to solve a problem is being "rude".. then I am guilty... I WAS RUDE but as far as any other matter is concernced then sorry to say Kiran, I was NOT rude to u in the sense u r implying!!

Sx

well well well shabo... the point became issue that we didn't want..... ok what's the problem with u guys... tell us CLEARLY either u want us... being a member of CY FREELY or should we ask b4 reply ... well shabo be positive i wasn't pointing u lonely .... so hopefully u would reply politely... :)

Hello!

well guys... it's our own decision .... we r rejoining CY with a hope there won't happen those things.... we don't want to make u ppl upset or GUILTY..... so will posts as we have been doing... whatever anybody feels .. don't make any resistance.... we were friends though... there should space for these words... but still we don't want to hurt anybody so.. if anybody hurt sorry nce again.. :)

ok same decision..

well forgive me guys for my harsh behavious but i will countinue with my old tone..

ok..

so sorry me in advance..!!

:flower:

well well well shabo... the point became issue that we did want..... ok what's the problem with u guys tell us CLEARLY either u want us being a member of CY FREELY or should we ask b4 reply ... well shabo be positive i was point u lonely .... so hopefully u would reply politely... :)

??????????? Sorry Kiran I dint understand what u were asking of me in this post? :(

Sx

i thought this topic is over.. . and it is.. but then again .. i again want to clear few things. as asim and shabnum have said it all..

its appreciable Kiran that u invited all the members and u cared about everyone.. but u asked shabo to answer y isnt she coming. and then began a series of replies from the people who felt it..

whatever Shabo said.. i agree with her completely

and thnx Asim for clearification.

if MEMBERS r expressing views , they have a FREEDOM OF SPEECH. but if MODS r expressing they r being RUDE..

if MEMBERS r expressing their views, they have the RIGHT TO DO SO. but if MODS r expressing theirs. so the community DOESNT ONLY BELONG TO THEM

ya this is what u call freedom of speech!

hello!

well fati... i m not agreed with you when the topic has closed still u r thinking over it... well if shabo isn't coming then we r not cause at all. "This community is for everyone" while u r mods... it doesn't matter well i m not sorry for what happened but i m sorry for if i did hurt anybody... waiting for u shabo..