CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Sign in to follow this  
caratamity

What Females Want?

Well someone said Women are the most powerful creature on this planet and I believe in it . Plz comment what women want .........................??????????????

--------------------------------------------------------

For me they are "Liers"

Ask me no questions and I shall tell you no lies

caratamity .. Nice Question :hi:

There has been lot of debate on da question .. i think different women want different things.

From Love to money , Protection to pleasure .. there is One bIg list .. finally it depends on type of women and her periorities.

i think a woman can reply that better than me .

Mansoor

well said mansoor bhai

a difficult to understand woman

but you can understand when u realize

simple things take a big role in anywomans life

there are different stages that a woman goes and react

from her personality and time they are going through

soo its a result u end up in the start from her personality

Women are the most powerful creature on this planet

dont agree wid this ... yeh to quran kay khilaf hay statment power to Allah nay males ko dee hay

haan jub yeh power fail ho jaye to phir to womens hee lead kerain ge or ajj kal yehee hal hay

uncle je gheroon main hain or aunty jee election ler rahee hain

women ko kia chaeye yeh to depend kerta hay ..

mazhab or taerbiyat jaisee hogee use layhaz say demands hon gee ! ik nam nayhad modren women ko azadi chaeye her terha say or aik mahbee women ko protection or respect chaeye ..

bakee Mashoor hadees hay womens ki nashukre per

jis ka mafhoom hay awarat ko sare zindgee khiloo sirf ik din tange ajyee to woh apnay husband say kehte hay main to jub say teray gher aye hoon ik din bhi kahir nahi dekha !

Edited by rukh

hmmm

Well said Rukh n nightwish !

yaa joo Rukh nay last hadees quotee kee hai bilkul thek hai .. yaqeenan aoorat kee bhee kuch kamzoorian hain .... laiekn ajj kal inn weeknesses koo ACCEPT karnyee kee bjayee chupaya jata hai.

Well someone said Women are the most powerful creature on this planet dont agree wid this ... yeh to quran kay khilaf hay statment power to Allah nay males ko dee hay

@ Rukh

well When I said Creature then there is no need to think that I prefered Women over Allah All Mighty.As He is the Creator of Everything. So you took me wrong.

For me what women want as

1. Mother

Wants her child to be the most prominent person in the world. Her child should love her and show care for her.....I believe she needs to be realized that her child do love her and cares for her. There is strong supernatural bond between mother and her child. She just needs the importance as she gave to her child.

2. Wife

Well the most difficult part to be performed and to handle. The thing which I came to know through my life is ..... They want care and they should be given the sense that there is someone who cares for her. The closest person to her. She has equal rights. (This is the psyche in Pakistan that women don't demand their equality but the way they are raised naturally in their subconscious they think and feel that they should given the right to compete on equal standings with men) But all she needs is the confidence that her husband cares for her.

3.Daughter

Well the precious thing in the world to have...... although our culture doesn't show but it does show in a way... The way we care for our daughters (although much is considered as the boundaries) but this shows that they think there daughter is the most precious thing in the world. They try to hide it fro the world's hardships and cruel nature of men.

A daughter wants love and just the words "tu mera beta hai...." equal standings with brother.... the way he is given preferences in our culture....

4.Sister

Well ,,,,, well the most difficult job for a boy to handle...... I feel. What she wants? She wants care and her participation in the homely conversations. Equal standings with his brother...... and if a brother starts showing care for her .......she'll sacrifice on every road for you.... ... and still she'll feel she hasn't done anything.... ... and if she thinks that you are her rival........well then whatever you do......she'll feel that you are the biggest .... biggest .... sharer of her loved ones and all worldly things....

---------------------------------------------

Keep Smiling and make others smile too

Nice detail caratamity !

But i think actually u took Rukh very wrong .. there is NO POINT comparing any thing with ALLAH SUBHANA TALLAH ... what she was saying was " its not right to say WOMEN R THE MOST power ful creature of the World BECAUSE .. Firstly HUMANS are Ashraful Makhlooqat on the world and KHALIFA of ALLAH on earth and among the HUmans ALLAH nay Males koo Females par qawaaam kia hai .. menas Fooqiat dee hai ... So according to Quran ur statement is not right... dats what she told u. "

:D nay way NIce topic and detals .. Keep it uP !!

Mansoor

caratamity! Very excellent analyses for rules a woman has to go.(most of the time with some exceptions)

@RUKH Sorry I got it wrong And I appologise for it.

@Mansoor Thanks for reminder.

well I don't know whether it is against the Quran or not But, I feel it and believe it. I don't want be in Quranic or Not Quranic discussion, i wrote what I feel and you'll have to admit that Men are nothing without Women. And, If all the WOmen Die that would be the end of This World.......

And also for even to become a true Khalifa you do need Women Either for your "Tarbiat" or for a life partner to help you in life.

5) Grandmother

These women you can never judge and understand, but what I know they love the grand son/daughter more than they love their own son/daughter. I don't know why they think that their own child is not as good as their grand child. They want to talk to their grand children, play with them and above all they want whether their own child come to them or not they want their grand children must come to them.

6) Aunt

I have noticed both positive and negative behaviors of them. Although everyone has his own criteria. If you are good she would love to be there, with her family and she'll try to engage her daughter with you by all means. And if you are not as good as she like ,,,,,,,,, well then in spite of your wish to be good for her you 'll never be able to make it. She will use every mean to keep away from you. There is a major role of previous relations between your parents and the beloved aunt.

7) Class fellow

She think she has the foremost right to sit in front of white board(if she wants it). She has the right to copy assignments from who so ever she wants, and others should cooperate with her as she is the female ......

If you have good relations with one you can't have the same with other and she'll always keep intimating that thing to you.

She wants that you should respect her whether from heart or not and should bear small comments which she passes on your dressing and Hair cut and without any open answer. She'll have fantastic memory about what you wore on last party,dinner,trip, Picnic, whatever you name it. She'll say straight away stupid,sarrial, moody in their girls group and then after a second come to you and ask about assignment. This is their foremost right.

8) Friend

I didn't right it as girlfriend. I still believe that there is a vast difference between two of them.

Believe me if you do find a sincere friend in life it will be life in life and you do feel some change in your personality and everything. She'll make you a man. then you'll come to believe why I said "women are the most powerful creature on this planet".But, a true, Sincere and above all Talented, wise Friend who will send you on your way to greatness and help you more than what you deserve to achieve your goals.

I don't have much experience(So I do require your views ) I do have friends like aunts .....(Khala, baji cousins).

They only want that you should feel comfortable with them and talk to them openly. They would require a respectful friendship status with a little fun and enjoyment.

I enjoyed more than any female with my “khalas†and baji cousins ..... They also love to talk to me. Especially they want you on every gathering of the family....... they'll sit with you and give long, long comments on every body including their husbands and in-laws. Although some would think of it as back biting but you all need is to listen then they'll have some serious problems about which you should comment at least or just say that you understand, then all is yours .......... they just want a good listener and who would participate in discussion rather back biting for some.

Atleast jo hum chatay hain wo females nahi chati hain

lolz...the topic u posted reminds me of the monvie/..wat women wants....n wat female want i'll have 2 go through all that procedure ....lolz...waisay....female wants..basic stuff jis kay bagaair wo reh nahin sakti aur woh hai.

A Purse(things in it)

mob 4 so called bfs

lipsticks..

brush

eye liner

chewing gum

sum money.

car keys...

besides all this..

clothing..trendy..

shopping

food..koi bhi khilanay wala ho kha lain gi

sandels..

etc etc etc

aaj kayliyay itna hi..yeh sab andaza mai nay aik close friend say lagaya hai..kay uss kay paas kya kya hota hai...bla bla bla..

aray yar aj kal ke boys be tu kafi kuch yehe kertay Include me and u :P

9) Girlfriend

Well it is really really tough job ............ I saw many, many boys really (zaleelo khawar) after their girl friends. I can't think of the psyche although in many cases I did got the answer but in many I couldn't. Ok what they want

a) You should always communicate to her, either in the form of mobile or just sitting in front of a pc waiting for her and then till 2 to 3AM and in some cases even more.

B) You should not even dare to talk about any other girl in front of her.......

c) You can't talk to other girl if she is watching you; even you are in deep, deep trouble (watch out for the public).

d) She is the loveliest female in his life. (She demands)

e) In some cases Try to avoid talking to her when she is with her parents.

f) Your friends should laugh at you when she is passing by.

g) You should not pass any bad comment regarding her beauty and physical health.

h) You should take her to lunch or dinner or whatever they say it...(date) in a car or on a bike. (Atleast in the Library of the University)

I) You don't have any other problem in life. (At least you have to pretend)

j) You are the funniest person at times and the most serious, when she requires it.

k) She wants you as prominent figure amongst your colleagues or friends.

l) You don't think of other females.(themost difficult task) Some severe cases You should come to her house....... When she calls you

This what came to my mind. Topic is open for all and………….may be ……………………………………To Be Continued

What women want in a man at age 22:

1. Handsome

2. Charming

3. Financially successful

4. A caring listener

5. Witty

6. In good shape

7. Dresses with style

8. Appreciates finer things

9. Full of thoughtful surprises

10. An imaginative, romantic lover

What women want in a man at age 32:

1. Nice looking (preferably with hair)

2. Opens car doors, holds chairs

3. Has enough money for a nice dinner

4. Listens more than talks

5. Laughs at my jokes

6. Carries bags of groceries with ease

7. Owns at least one tie

8. Appreciates a good home-cooked meal

9. Remembers birthdays and anniversaries

10. Seeks romance at least once a week

What women want in a man at age 42:

1. Not too ugly (bald head is fine)

2. Doesn't drive off until I'm in the car

3. Works steady - splurges on dinner out occasionally

4. Nods head when I'm talking

5. Usually remembers punch lines of jokes

6. Is in good enough shape to rearrange the furniture

7. Wears a shirt that covers his stomach

8. Knows not to buy champagne with screw-top lids

9. Remembers to put the toilet seat down

10. Shaves most weekends

-------------------------------------

Keep Smiling and make others smile too

3.Daughter

Well the precious thing in the world to have...... although our culture doesn't show but it does show in a way... The way we care for our daughters (although much is considered as the boundaries) but this shows that they think there daughter is the most precious thing in the world. They try to hide it fro the world's hardships and cruel nature of men.

A daughter wants love and just the words "tu mera beta hai...." equal standings with brother.... the way he is given preferences in our culture....

4.Sister

Well ,,,,, well the most difficult job for a boy to handle...... I feel. What she wants? She wants care and her participation in the homely conversations. Equal standings with his brother...... and if a brother starts showing care for her .......she'll sacrifice on every road for you.... ... and still she'll feel she hasn't done anything.... ... and if she thinks that you are her rival........well then whatever you do......she'll feel that you are the biggest .... biggest .... sharer of her loved ones and all worldly things....

very true specially what u said about sisters it's cent percent factual for me :D

8) Friend

I didn't right it as girlfriend. I still believe that there is a vast difference between two of them.

Believe me if you do find a sincere friend in life it will be life in life and you do feel some change in your personality and everything. She'll make you a man. then you'll come to believe why I said "women are the most powerful creature on this planet".But, a true, Sincere and above all Talented, wise Friend who will send you on your way to greatness and help you more than what you deserve to achieve your goals.

I don't have much experience(So I do require your views ) I do have friends like aunts .....(Khala, baji cousins).

They only want that you should feel comfortable with them and talk to them openly. They would require a respectful friendship status with a little fun and enjoyment.

I enjoyed more than any female with my “khalas†and baji cousins ..... They also love to talk to me. Especially they want you on every gathering of the family....... they'll sit with you and give long, long comments on every body including their husbands and in-laws. Although some would think of it as back biting but you all need is to listen then they'll have some serious problems about which you should comment at least or just say that you understand, then all is yours .......... they just want a good listener and who would participate in discussion rather back biting for some.

yup u've left some matters, there r many more things..... but still it's a good analysis

keep it up!

In my opinion,

Women wants,

Protection,

Love,

Care,

Money,

& Most Inportant is

Respect.

In Love,

:wub::wub::wub:

" S I D D "

nice topic, love reading it :) keep it up

What women want in a man at age 52:

1. Keeps hair in nose and ears trimmed

2. Doesn't belch or scratch in public

3. Doesn't borrow money too often

4. Doesn't nod off to sleep when I'm venting

5. Doesn't re-tell the same joke too many times

6. Is in good enough shape to get off couch on weekends

7. Usually wears matching socks and fresh underwear

8. Appreciates a good TV dinner

9. Remembers your name on occasion

10. Shaves some weekends

What women want in a man at age 62:

1. Doesn't scare small children

2. Remembers where bathroom is

3. Doesn't require much money for upkeep

4. Only snores lightly when asleep

5. Remembers why he's laughing

6. Is in good enough shape to stand up by himself

7. Usually wears some clothes

8. Likes soft foods

9. Remembers where he left his teeth

10. Remembers that it's the weekend

What women want in a man at age 72:

1. Breathing

2. Doesn't miss the toilet

well i don know what they really want but a little bit of research that i have done on it says the most influencial indicator is luv n care if u can give these two thins to a women no matter of wht age she will sacrifice even her life for u. i might b wrong but this is wht my research says.

aoa interseting topic n e wayzz i would like to say silver aap ney jese apni frnd ko paya apney sab ko wesa samjha but u know sab gals wesay nahi hoti

if women ko janna hey tau u can se da description of sidd dey need

LOVE, PROTECTION,CARE,MOST IMPORTANT RESPECT & MONEY

N E WAYZZ CARRY ON DA TOPIC

very true specially what u said about sisters it's cent percent factual for me :D

yup u've left some matters, there r many more things..... but still it's a good analysis

keep it up!

145480[/snapback]

Thnx,

But, would you help me to get those matters that I left out about Friends ?

Waiting for your Help <_<

What female want or how to make them happy

It's not difficult ?

All you have to do is to be:

1. A friend

2. A companion

3. A lover

4. A brother

5. A father

6. A master

7. A chef

8 An electrician