CooLYar Forums - A Friendly Community by CooLYar
Abu_Hanzala

Is Shia Kaafir?

Okay I will reply back in English

so did you watch da video on youtube tht i wrote in my post??? if yes what do u fink then?????

LIVE LIKE ALI A.S. DIE LIKE HUSSAIN A.S.

Edited by ya ali madad 05

REPLY ME PPL!!!

Imam Ali (as) said: "Do not talk about knowledge with the foolish so that they deny you, nor with the ignorant so that they find you oppressive, but talk about it with those of its people whom you meet who will accept it and understand it.".

Qur'an (24:35): Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The Parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: Lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! Allah doth guide whom He will to His Light: Allah doth set forth Parables for men: and Allah doth know all things.

Imam Kathim (as): It is fortunate for you to have only what suffices you then you will be sufficed with the least needs of this world. If you think it is not sufficient for you to have the minimum needs of this world then all the worldly pleasures will not suffice you.

orite ADMIN, but the fing tht i rote wasn't a swearing....

Warned

mansoor!!!!

i dont kno wat u mean bcz i dont understand urdu tht much....wel da english bit tht u wrote jus killed......did i say I AM RIGHT!!!! and the other fing did i say UR CALIPHS R WRONG NO!!!!! wel i jus told u the truth n i have got respect for them as wel.... u r gona blame me jus bcz i'm a shia.....OH NO....i dont kno which hadees have u's got tht says all tht stuff i have never heard tht before in my whole lyf......."Aur hazrat Umar kay fazaiill say hadees ki books bharee hoyee hain ... dats why Shia are truely decalred Kaffir by all the leading Muslim Scholars in the world" thts wat u said init this is sooooooo rong rrraaassss ppll get a lyf man how can u say tht ur books are full of hazrat umar!!!! i have got a proof for tht even ur sunni molvi says tht shias r rite tht hazrat omar set a fire on bibi fatimah's door......u can see it on youtube......rite in youtube maulana ishaq and listen it wit ur ears OPENED.......

i am not sayin sunnis are rong it is up 2 to u's wat u wana do... obviously we cant stop u bcz u have to do wateva u want and dont wana listen to others......

"Ahle bait ka matlab hai Ghar kay Logg .. family" u said tht and u r rite n now u tel me will u prefer ur family of frnds..... will u follow wat ur frnds r gona say or will u follow ur mom and dad(UR FAMILY).......?????? fink bout tht

thts wat we do we follow hazrat muhammad then ahle bait......not frnds......

wel Allah might have send them to tell ppl tht look how quickly ppl change..... nd JANG-E-SAFEEN is all bout it hazrat ayesha wanted to be against imam ali a.s. whaereas he said tht i dont want this fite but she didnt stop!!!! if u use ur BRAIN tht GOD gifted u it will be better for u and dont worry ur brain's not gonna finish......and for ur kind information ahle bait CAN ONLY BE PROPHET'S FAMILY NOT ANY OTHER STOP BRINGING OTHERS IN THT U DONT EVEN KNO.......I BET U DONT KNO ANYFIN BOUT UR CALIPHS THAT WHEN WERE THEY BORN WHICH GOOD THINGS THEY DID AND AFTER THE DEATH OF PROPHET DID THEY FOLLOW IMAM ALI A.S BCZ IF U REMEMBA THT HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAID THERE WILL BE A NEXT PERSON CALLED AHMED AND YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW HIM......AND I FINK U KNO THT IT WAZ IMAM ALI A.S. I KNO HE'S NOT PROPHET........BEFORE U SAY ANYFIN!!!! HE'S A LION OF GOD!!!!! SO RESPECT HIM ATLEAT PPL!!!....THERE'S A LOGIC BEHIND IT.....OUR SHIA SCHOLARS HAVE FOUND THINGS SOOO DEEPLY....THT I BET U'S WONT KNO ANYFIN AND U WILL FIND IT NEW!!

soooo i dunno who u r callin kaafir

AFTER SUCH A LONG POST I HOPE U GET SOME AKAL!!! I FINK U NEED 2 BORROW IT FROM SOMEONE....MAYBE ASK ALLAH

neiwayz in a bizzle i'm offf

after reading this post i think you are only 10 years old not even joking this is what i am thinking

another thing the rule of debate is you refute what the other said and then put your allegations

so you didnt do that

i would recomend you to read the post again and then talk some thing knowledge able

this of your post is just ................... i am not gonna say the word

and just let me tell you your shia scholers didnt find anything other then MUTA lol

not even joking just surf a bit on net you will find out

another thing about jang e safeen you said

we sunnis believe that both Hazrat Ali RA and Hazrat Aisha RA were right none of them were wrong

and one question to you can you tell the names of ALL the Sons oF Hazrat ALI since you are a shia who are so called the lovers of Hazrat Ali RA

you should know the names so pleas tell me the names

and stop posting these useless and ignorant posts

we r cats nd shiyaas r Mouse

Edited by malang009

[Ya ali madad 05 be in limits you have been warned already, read forums rules and discuss here with cool mind dont get hyper if you think you are true, Add a seprate reply and continue discussion a better way] ~ Admin

Edited by Waqas
Unappropriate Language

imam Ali (as) said: "Do not talk about knowledge with the foolish so that they deny you, nor with the ignorant so that they find you oppressive, but talk about it with those of its people whom you meet who will accept it and understand it.".

imam Ali (as) said: "Do not talk about knowledge with the foolish so that they deny you, nor with the ignorant so that they find you oppressive, but talk about it with those of its people whom you meet who will accept it and understand it.".

this is not answer of my question

if you want to talk answer my questions and i will answer yours but before we do so

you will have to answer or refute what so ever is said in the posts before

i kno this is not a reply......i had a very long reply but tht racist admin deleted my post for sum reason.........jus cuz i waz tru nd waz easy 2 understand for ppl.....thts y he deleted it and the other reason is tht jus bcz i'm a shia.......HE'S JUS BEING RACIST 2 ME!!!!!

sos 4 tht i have 2 rite it again wich i will sumtymez.......

gotta go sumwhere........

i kno this is not a reply......i had a very long reply but tht racist admin deleted my post for sum reason.........jus cuz i waz tru nd waz easy 2 understand for ppl.....thts y he deleted it and the other reason is tht jus bcz i'm a shia.......HE'S JUS BEING RACIST 2 ME!!!!!

if deleting your reply full of bad words is racesim then every one shoud be raceist

Everyone is doing discussion here and no shia or anyone else is banned because of this topic but your rude behavious is not acceptable here on CooLYar, We are not like other forums where you can shout, misbehave and no one is gona ask you.

If you are a Muslim, React Nicely. I have already given you warning because of your rude behaviour and now giving you another warning and have put you under moderation.

Learn some attiquates.

Thanks

if deleting your reply full of bad words is racesim then every one shoud be raceist

wel how do u kno it had bad words.........

all i had waz an answer 2 ur ques....bout imam ali a.s sons......thts it

Yes waqas

we totallay support you on that. This topic should be menat for open discussion and argument not the rudeness !!!!

NO body is saying a word against any Sahabi,Imam, Ahle bait etc ....... and no body should be allowed to say any stupid things about our beloved people.

Well we can discuss on the priciples, views, history but we should not discuss on personalities and personal stuff about any one !

LIVE LIKE ALI A.S. DIE LIKE HUSSAIN A.S.

why not live like Hazoor SAW ??????? you are here trying to say that hazrat ALi RA nouzbillah was batter then hazoor SAW

and indirectly disrespecting the prophet SAW

belief of a Shia for Quran is:

The present Quran is not the original Quran. To some of them, the Quran's authenticity is doubtful, and if it appears to contradict any of their sectarian beliefs or doctrines, then they give the Quranic text strange, far-fetched interpretations that agree with their sectarian views. For that reason they are called Al-Mutawwilah (those who give their own interpretations to the revealed texts). They love to draw attention to the discord that occurred at the time when the Quran was first compiled. The views and opinions of their Imams are the primary source of their jurisprudence.

1. There are seventeen thousand Ayah in real Quran. (Al Shafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 616)

umar said there are 1 million 27000 words in Quran...are u agree with him ??

post-11657-1211458722_thumb.jpg

so tell me where are the other words i really Quran had more than one million words ??

2. The comparison between the Holy Quran and Shia's Quran. (which was compiled by Hazrat Ali R.A. and will be brought by Imam-e-Ghaib near Qayamat. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 123)

post-11657-1211459002_thumb.png

In tarikh ul khulfa writer said that we had a more knowledge if we got a Quran which was compiled by Hazrat Ali a.s..so tell me where is that Quran ??

3. No one possess complete knowledge of Holy Quran except Imams. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 228)

post-11657-1211459354_thumb.jpg

ibne umar said if any one said that he know about all Quran...actually he know nothing because the most of the Quran has been lost...

4. "An alteration in the Holy Quran". (Tehzeeb-ul-Ahkaam, Vol. No. 7, Page No. 415)

post-11657-1211459580_thumb.jpg

writer said that alteration in Quran is done in time of usman khilafat

5. "Changes in Quran for Drinker Khulafa-e-Rashideen". (Translation Of Quran Majeed by Maqbool Hussain Dehlevi, Page No. 479)

post-11657-1211459354_thumb.jpg

ayesha said that before surah Ahzaab had 200 ayat but after usman,s khilafat there are few ayats in surah..

6. "Insult of Holy Quran". (Tohfa-tul-Awaam, Vol. No. 2, page No. 293)

post-11657-1211459935_thumb.jpg

post-11657-1211459956_thumb.jpg

In this book writer said that Quran can be written by bloog and urine...is this not a insult ?? not tell me that in ur dharam Quran is Paak aur ur urine ??

7. Pakistan is mentioned in the Original Holy Quran, present Quran is meaningless. (Hazaar Tumhari Das Hamari, Page No. 554)

8. Quran was ascended in four parts whereas present Quran is consist of three parts. (Shia Aur Tehreef-e-Quran, page No. 62)

9. Quran is altered corrupted and in perverted form (Shia belief). (Fatuhat-e-Shia, Page No. 129)

10. The present Quran is abridged where as the Original Quran is kept by Imam Mehdi. (Hazaar Tumhari Das Hamari, Page No. 553)

11. "An acceptance of the belief of tempering of Holy Quran, insult of Abu Bakr (r.a)". (Ayat-ul-Qaloob, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 832)

12. Shaikheen (r.a) refused to accept the Quran which was compiled by Hazrat Ali (r.a). (Fasal-ul-Khitab, Page No. 64)

13. Quran was eaten by God. (Min Kitab-ul-Burhan Fee Tafseer-ul-Quran, Page No. 38)

It,s GOAT not GOD....even ur pandits don,t know what they read in shia books and the main thing is it,s ur ammi ayesha riwayat that Quran eaten by her goat.

post-11657-1211460154_thumb.jpg

ok read this,it,s scan from ur sayyah satta book sunan ibne maja.

14. Renegades changed the Original Holy Quran. (Quran Majeed by Hakeem Syed Maqbool, Page No. 1011)

15. "Un Islamic views of Holy Quran and revive of Abu Bakr". (Sheikh-e-Saqifa, Page No. 138)

16. The main compilers of Quran interpreted changed corrupted and perverted the Holy Quran. (Al-Ehtijaj, Page No. 257)

is this enough for you or you want more ??

1. "Bad'ah" ; ALLAH tells a lie. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No.1, Page No. 148. A Shia doctrine.)

post-11657-1211461362_thumb.jpg

post-11657-1211461391_thumb.jpg

now read ur books...your pandits also accept that Allah tells a lie.

post-11657-1211461546_thumb.jpg

post-11657-1211461553_thumb.jpg

post-11657-1211461558_thumb.jpg

post-11657-1211461567_thumb.jpg

see more books and tell me that ur dharam is right or wrong ??

2. All Imams are equal in rank and status to Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w). (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 270)

post-11657-1211461756_thumb.jpg

Ok here ur 1 pandit write in his book that imamat and prophet have same rank.

post-11657-1211461825_thumb.jpg

and in this book writer said imamat is the shadow of prophethood...so is there any difference between our books and your books ??

4. Sahabah (r.a) became infidel by denying the divine right (Wilayat) of Hazrat Ali. First three caliph and other Sahabas became infidel by denying the divine right of (Wilayat) of Hazrat Ali. (Asool Kaafi, Page No. 420)

is this a kufr ??

post-11657-1211462119_thumb.jpg

ok than read in ur books..writer allama wahid uz zaman aur also translate sahih bukhari in ursu and he is very famous pandit in ur dharam..he also write that only 3 sahaba,s accept wilayat of Mola Ali a.s and others become gumraah...

5. All the people rejected Islam after the death of the Prophet except three. Miqdad, Abu Zar and Salman Farsi. (Quran Majeed by Maqbool Hussain Dehlevi, Page No. 134)

i already quote one ref. here from sunni book that only 3 sahaba,s wera on right path because they accept Mola Ali a.s wilayat and the 4th sahaba came back on right path but he was gumraah...and he also write the names of 3 sahabas woh wera on right path...Miqdad,Abu Zarr And Suleman farsi.

post-11657-1211462393_thumb.jpg

11. Ali is God. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 66)

It,s not written GOD in that book...writer wrote Ali a.s is RABB...and RABB means Sardar,Syed etc...is this is kufr to ask RABB to someone ?? than read Surah Yousaf Allah said 4 times RABB to king of egypt....so tell me who is kafir ??

12. The Hujjat ( Ultimate proof ) of God can not be established without Imam. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 177)

post-11657-1211462929_thumb.jpg

read this book..writer says that imam is a hujjat e Khuda..

-----------------

“The earth is never devoid of him who stands for Allah with a proof (Hujjah)”

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display...=0&Rec=5314

and here is the online link of sherha e bukhari hadith no. 3193

so where is the problem now ??

14. Shaitan was the first to sworn the oath of allegiance from Abu Bakr in the mosque. (Israr-e-Muhammad, Page No. 30)

post-11657-1211463597_thumb.jpg

ok read ur book..on this page writer wrote that "Imam Abu Hanifa said that Iblis and The Great Truthful one Abu Bakr were equal in Iman".

so mate when ur imam said that iblis and abu bakar are same than obiously iblis sworn the oath.

15. "An accusation of poisoning to Prophet by Ayesha and Hafsa". (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Page No. 118)

post-11657-1211463922_thumb.png

ok read ur book tareekh ul khulfa written by imam sayuti...he also admit that Rasool Allah saww and abu bakar died by poison...so tell me who did this if not ayesha & hifsa ??